Home › Elite Tour Club News
Elite Tour Club News
Welcome to Elite Tour Club's News page. We will be regularly updating our members and site visitors with information and articles about our tours, the world of luxury travel and news from our company. Enjoy reading our news here.
- Luxor's Kebbash road to be re-opened
- The road that used to connect Karnak Temple with Luxor Temple will be re-opened to the public in March 2013.
- Syria tours on hold
- Due to the current political turmoil and violent events in Syria, all our tours are on hold until further notice.
- New Middle East Studio: Sharing the Good News of Freedom
- This July, Adventist World Radio will begin broadcasting new shortwave programs in Arabic for four hours daily – morning and evening – to listeners countries such as Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Yemen, Oman, and Saudi Arabia.
- Egypt's Presidential Elections - Final Round
- Egyptians are at the polls for the second and final day of a run-off presidential election to choose a successor to Hosni Mubarak
- Egypt Elections
- This week, Egyptians go to the polls to choose their first democratically elected president.
- Morocco was once a colony of the majestic Roman empire, and therefore boasts a range of beautiful ruins from that distant era.
- Egypt's Carmen Soliman wins MBC's Arab Idol 2012
- Martin Klizan shocks Filippo Volandri to lift the title
- Madonna's World Tour
- Jolie hopes her film draws notice to Syria
- Angelina Jolie this week premiered her film "In the Land of Blood and Honey" in Bosnia, where the fictional tale of a romance between a Bosnian Serb man and a Bosnian Muslim woman has shone a spotlight on the ethnic anger still left over from the country.
- Explore Your Religious Heritage With Elite Tour Club
- The Jewish Holidays are drawing near once more, a time of reflection for Jews worldwide. If you have never visited Israel and always wanted to, Elite Tour Club can make this dream a reality.
- Egyptian Pharaohs regarded pyramids as spiritual thresholds, Earthly corpse-preservers that allowed their souls to become heavenly immortal. Pyramids are symbols of spiritual awareness, and are magnetically attractive to travellers.
- Elite Tour Club Launches Luxury Travel Website
- Ancient Giza - Look No Pyramids
- Egypt - Where Opulence and Atmosphere Reign Supreme